Jake Spurlock lives in Concord, California. Married with three children. He likes spending time outdoors, ideally on two wheels.
He volunteers a lot of time with Continental Little League. He has coached and been on the board for the last five years.
While he used to blog a lot more, Twitter is where most of the time is wasted currently.
You can also follow on Instagram.
- RT @rad_milk: check your kids…check your kids halloween candy. my cousin found the assassination of archduke franz ferdinand in sarajevo by serbian nationalist gavrilo princip inside a snickers bar pic.twitter.com/3EgySLKapD— everett byram (@rad_milk) October 18, 2021
- RT @KeithOlbermann: Bye Clowns Afraid…Bye Clowns Afraid Of Shots https://t.co/XLTbBKtYYL— Keith Olbermann (@KeithOlbermann) October 19, 2021
- RT @KleinschmidtJD: My gosh. https://t.co/4GuGN341SBMy gosh. pic.twitter.com/4GuGN341SB— Jessica Kleinschmidt (@KleinschmidtJD) October 19, 2021
- RT @DavidAvromBell: In case you…In case you needed any reason to support the Red Sox this year. pic.twitter.com/3G2K88PWx3— David A. Bell (@DavidAvromBell) October 17, 2021
- RT @KleinschmidtJD: World Series preview:World Series preview: https://t.co/jOAKbMg2dh— Jessica Kleinschmidt (@KleinschmidtJD) October 19, 2021